Features and Finishes
For over 50 years Averton Homes has been building distinguished homes throughout the GTA. Averton Homes are built to meticulous standards that exceed our customers’ expectations and raise the bar for the building industry. At Village Green you can select from a number of exceptional townhome designs, all polished to perfection with Averton’s legendary finishing touches.
distinguished exterior design
- Architecturally designed streetscapes and elevations with complimenting exterior colour schemes, styles, and materials.
- Brick designs with brick detailing, vinyl siding and/or brick with stone detailing exteriors, as per elevation, with complimenting roof, and paint colours.
- Soldier coursing, brick arches, keystones and other masonry detailing, as per plans and elevations.
- Precast concrete window sills, headers and entrance arches, as per plan.
- Exterior columns, as per plan.
- Durable, maintenance free, pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and down pipes - all colour coordinated.
- Self-sealing asphalt shingles. (25 year manufactures warranty)
- Garage door(s) with decorative glass inserts, as per plan.
- Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
- Insulated metal front door with brushed chrome finish grip set and deadbolt.
- Front door to receive Low-E glass insert and/or sidelight(s), as per plans.
- Vinyl Low-E casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All operating windows are to be screened. Front elevations windows will have decorative grilles, as per plan.
- All basement windows to be vinyl sliders with Low-E glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required as per grading conditions.
- All sliding patio doors to be vinyl with Low-E glass and screened.
- All exterior doors are complete with weather stripping.
- Driveway to be finished with top coat of asphalt at a cost of $750 (to be paid by the Purchaser at closing).
- Fully sodded lot.
- Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry and rear patio.
- Optional Finished basement to be same finishes as main floor.
- All lookout lots to have decks with stairs to grade, and walkout lots to have a deck only (6’x8’deck).
lavish interior features
- 9’ ceilings on main floor and 8’ ceilings on second/upper floor excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped and/or sloped areas.
- Elegant cabinetry with plastic laminate counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms. Open area for future dishwasher, cabinet not provided
- Walk in pantries in selected models to receive 2 open metal shelves (if applicable as per plan)
- All interior walls and trim are painted with a white quality paint.
- Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosures up to but not including ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub enclosures are tiled to approximately 18” high above tub deck and shower stalls are fully tiled. White ceramic bathroom accessories included.
- Mirrors over all bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in powder room.
- Ceramic tile flooring in front foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, all bathrooms, main floor laundry rooms and mud rooms, from Builder’s standard samples.
- 40 oz. broadloom with under-pad throughout finished areas, excluding tiled areas, as per plans. (Carpet selections are subject to restrictions). Stairs of finished areas are fully carpeted.
- 4” colonial style baseboards throughout with 2 ¾” casing on all windows and doors, with ‘Classique’ series interior doors.
- Brushed chrome hardware on all interior doors.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Oak veneer staircase stringers, handrails and pickets in natural varnish finish and 40 oz. broadloom with quality under-pad, as per plan.
- Spray textured stippled ceilings throughout, except for Kitchen, dinette, all bathrooms and main floor laundry rooms are to have a smooth painted finish.
well-built construction features
- 2’ X 6’ exterior wood construction with R22 insulation in walls, R50 insulation in attic
- R12 insulation in basement in accordance with the Ontario Building Code.
- 5/8” tongue and grove sub-floor with sanded seams, glued and screwed.
- Poured concrete basement floors and foundation walls with heavy duty damp proofing to walls, drainage layer and weeping tiles where applicable.
- Poured concrete front porch.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any livable space above.
heating and plumbing systems
- Hi-efficiency forced air furnace and hot water tank vented to the exterior (water tank is a rental unit).
- Ductwork sized to allow for future central air conditioning.
- Two exterior water taps are provided, one located in the attached garage and one located at the rear of the home.
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets, one located at the front and one located at the rear of the home.
- All ductwork located in basement to be sealed.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation system – HRV
- Drain water heat recovery.
- Laundry tub and hot/cold water connections provided for future washing machine.
- Stainless steel double ledge back kitchen sink with single lever faucet.
- Pressure balance control faucets in the bathroom tub enclosures and separate shower stalls.
- Single lever faucets to bathrooms and powder room
- All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per plan.
- White plumbing fixtures installed in all bathrooms.
- Rough-in plumbing provided for future dishwasher. (cabinet not provided)
- White porcelain sinks in all bathrooms, as per plan.
- White pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
- 100 AMP electrical service with circuit-breaker panel in accordance with the Ontario Hydro Requirements.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove and dryer, both with vents to be vented to exterior.
- Rough-in wiring provided for future dishwasher.
- Bathrooms and Powder Room outlets are wired with a Ground fault indicator.
- Electronic smoke detectors on all floors, including basement.
- Electronic carbon monoxide detector(s) installed (as per building code).
- Ceiling fixtures in all bedrooms, hallways, kitchen, breakfast area, main floor laundry, mud room, family room, great room, library, den, and formal rooms, as per plan.
- Living room to receive a switched plug, and the dining room to receive a capped ceiling outlet.
- White decora receptacles and switches throughout finished areas.
- Bathrooms to receive strip lighting centered over the bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
- Master ensuite with separate shower stalls to come with overhead surface mounted waterproof light fixture, as per applicable model.
- Rough-in cable T.V. outlets in family room or great room, and all bedrooms, as per plan.
- Rough-in wiring for telephone provided in kitchen, family room or great room and all bedrooms, as per plan.
- Rough-in for security system (to basement & first floor operable windows & doors).
- Electrical receptacle for future garage door opener.
- Exhaust fans installed on separate switch to all finished bathrooms and vented to the exterior.
- Rough-in for central vacuum outlets
- Electrical front door chime.
The warranty is limited to the warranty provided pursuant to the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act.
In an effort to continuously improve its product, the Vendor reserves the right to alter floor plans, exteriors, specifications and prices without notice. All renderings, floor plans and maps in brochures and sales displays are artist’s conceptions and are not necessarily to scale and the dimensions are approximate and may vary.
from Vendor’s quality samples. The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model suite or sales office display including broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, flooring, upgrade kitchen cabinets, stained staircases, and railings etc. may be for display purposes and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
The measurements adhere to the rules and regulations of the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
Note: actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area. E. & O.E.